The ultimate montana fly fishing experience
Montana’s Bighorn River Lodge is known as one of the world’s premier fly fishing destinations. Boasting cozy rooms, professional guides and superb cuisine!
Join Narrow Gate for 4 nights and 3 days of Trout Fishing, August 10-14, 2022.
This one of a kind men’s trip will be led by Pastor Mark Danzey, Narrow Gate Executive Director. Sixteen spots available.
- Cost is $2,252 if 50% deposit is received by February 28, 2022.
- Cost is $2,370 if 50% deposit is received after March 1st, 2022.
The cost does not include airfare. The nearest Airport is Billings Montana. Everyone should coordinate to arrive no later than 5:00 pm on August 10. This will allow us to rent a shuttle to the lodge.
- Airport Shuttle fee: $50.00 round trip per passenger
- Fishing Guide $60.00 per person day = $180.00
- Cooks and Housekeeping $30 per day = $90.00
- Montana 3 day fishing license = $60.00